Monday 7 April 2014

Marlboro Light's 100s

Marlboro Light's 100s


Marlboro Light's were the best cigarettes until the company changed it's paper to make the cigarette safe.But I think it as a huge fail attempt because now when they have change the paper quality the cigarettes don't burn right.The cherry (the burning part of the cigarettes) falls of when ever it get a little bump.So people are now stop purchasing these because of the accidents occurring due to these.Anyways, before the paper got replaced the cigarettes were great.Nice soothing taste with bit harsh at the ending.
But I think the tobacco quality is quite improved I don't know about other people but I do like them,They last a bit longer than the regulars.Nicotine content is a bit low.It does not satisfy your nicotine need.They do have a bad odour and long filters which make these cigarette worse because it has already less tar,long filters dilute the smoke more.

Marlboro Light 100s


Packaging

Packaging is same as the Regular 100s only the colouring is metallic gold.They are available in Hard packs and soft packs.
Marlboro Hard pack(left) & Marlboro Soft pack(right).

Nicotine and tar contents

Nicotine Volume: 1.1 mg
tar volume : 15 mg
To view nicotine and tar contents of other cigarettes visit:
HTTP://www.erowid.org/plants/tobacco/tobacco_nic4.shtml

2 comments:

  1. I used to smoke these before I quit I never went back and never intend to go back to smoking either! I was breathing too hard and at the point of a heart attack and or a stroke. I needed to stop and I did on May ,9 2001. My name is Trisha Lafleche of Woonsocket, RI. I hope the next smoker takes the step I did , I have a friend the took a big step on February 25 2021, Jason Sam age 38, he took it hard, when he said this it the dead line or he'd be the next one to be six feet under! My mother died in 9/9/93 @ 27 past 9 that Thursday morning on her way to the hospital from a fatal heart attack from years of being victimized from a tobacco company conning her to buy cigarettes at the age of 15 so did she! She decides to follow the pack as I did I was the same age! I was able to stop she continued on. Cecile J. Lafleche to this day, Rest in the Kingdom Of Heaven I'll be there when I get there!

    ReplyDelete